100% Grow Guarantee
100% Grow Guarantee
- All Fall website orders due by Oct. 15th
- Last day to order Holiday supplies: Oct. 15th
- All Holiday brochure orders due by Nov. 15th
- All Holiday website orders due by Dec. 15th
- Orders by Dec. 1st will ship in time for Christmas
- Spring supplies for the Basic Plan available Dec. 1st thru March 1st
- All Spring brochure orders due by April 1st
- All Spring website orders due by May 15th
Guaranteed Flower Bulbs
- Here at Flower Power Fundraising, we pride ourselves on our strong commitment to premium products and excellent customer service. Therefore, it is our goal to treat all of our valued customers with the utmost respect and consideration while providing them with accurate quality control on all of the products we ship.
- All customer comments regarding our products should be directed to our Customer Service Department either by way of telephone (1-888-833-1486) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) within the first growing season*. If you are concerned with the condition of the bulbs, roots, or plant starts upon delivery, the Customer Service Department must be contacted within 5 business days of the received shipping date according to tracking records in order for us to accurately and efficiently handle the situation.
- When addressing customer concerns and/or quality issues, we adhere to the following guidelines:
Failure to Grow
- If for any reason a customer is unsatisfied with a product's performance within the first growing season* we encourage the customer to contact our Customer Service Department by one of the methods listed above. Our representatives will then work with the customer in an attempt to discover the reason for this dissatisfaction such as original item condition, planting technique and care, moisture/sunlight amounts, planted location, watering technique, time of planting etc. This investigation may require you to submit of photographs, the unearthing of some of the products planted, and in some cases, the returning of the product back to our warehouse. If the lack of growth is determined to be a result of poor-quality control, a replacement will be issued if that particular item is still available. If the item is found to be unavailable, a similar product of the same value will be offered. Please be aware that Flower Power cannot be held liable for any products which fail to grow as a result of poor care or improper planting technique. This guarantee will also be void if items are grown outside of natural growing conditions or recommendations (such as forcing, etc.).
Returns or Refunds
- Because 50% of the purchase price is retained by the selling organization, we do not offer any refunds or returns. Please see our Failure to Grow policy above.
Items Purchased as Part of a Collection
- If any portion of a collection fails to grow or is found to be of poor quality upon receipt, a replacement item for the defective item will be issued (see specifics above).
- *The first growing season is defined as March to October for spring-planted items and September to June for fall-planted items.